|Place of Origin:||Changzhou,China|
|Certification:||CE / SGS / ISO9001/ISO14001|
|Model Number:||Loose lay vinyl flooring|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 square meters|
|Packaging Details:||10pcs/box,50boxes/pallet,20pallets/20' container|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 square meters per month|
|Product Name:||Removable Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring Covering Sound Absorbing Waterproof Anti Scratch Vinyl Tiles||Backing:||Anti-slip Back|
wood look tile flooring,
pvc wood flooring
Removable Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring Covering Sound Absorbing Waterproof Anti Scratch Vinyl Tiles
Loose Lay – tiles do not use glue or staples or any kind of ClickLock system. Instead the backing of each tile is made with materials that use friction to effectively grip the subfloor beneath; furthermore Loose lay vinyl tiles are completely dimensionally stable which means that they will not expand or shrink depending on moisture levels, so when you install them there is no expansion gap between the tiles and the wall.
These floors come in an array of realistic looks, available in slate, travertine, wood, and many other trendy design patterns
PVC Flooring is widely use in indoor homes, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, malls,stadiums and other different places.
A strong advantage of LVT is its visual appeal. It realistically mimics the appearance of natural materials such as wood or stone with embossed or textured surfaces, making it almost indistinguishable from the real thing. It offers a wide variety of patterns and styles that would be difficult to source, thus higher in expense, if the natural materials were used. LVT is also softer and can also tolerate conditions that these natural materials can’t. LVT is typically thicker than traditional vinyl flooring materials due to an added layer of heavy film covered with a UV-cured urethane that makes it scuff, stain, and scratch resistant, improving its wear and performance. This added thickness adds the advantages of sound absorption, heat insulation, and comfort underfoot. Another major advantage of LVT is its resistance to water damage, making it a great option for an area where you may have spills.
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest.
- Sound absorption&Soundproof, it is sound insulation can deaden the noise of the room.
- Waterproof & Firebrick, It is water repellent, so the water could not penetrate into the floor.
- Anti-corrosion&long life time, provide the industry with better products and maintenance free for clients.
- Anti-slippery,Slip resistance make it more suitable for kids&the aged family,dance room and badminton.
- Anti-scratch&Stain repellent, High quality wear layer making it exceptionally stain and scratch resistant.
- Good foot feels, They are warmer underfoot than traditional tile or stone.
- Easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force, economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical componet.
- 100% Virgin vinyl, It is made from virgin material to ensure the quality of the final product stable.
- NO swelling when exposed to water.
- Durable, will not expand or contract, very stable.
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required, Micro Bevel reduces minor issues with flatness of the sub-floor and add to a more realistic appearance.
- OEM available
- Loose lay, which means a glue-less install for an easy transition in any space.
|Product Name||Removable Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring Covering Sound Absorbing Waterproof Anti Scratch Vinyl Tiles|
|Size||6"x48", 7"x48", 12"x24" or customize|
|Surface Type||Crystal/Embossed/ Hand scraped/EIR etc.|
|Surface Treatment||UV Coating|
|Payment||T/T, L/C, western union,|
|Delivery||within 30 days after receive 30% deposite before production|
1. Q: What is your pvc vinyl floor warranty?
A: Our pvc vinyl floor is based on 100% virgin pvc material.
If you use for residential, we recommend 0.3 mm wear layer and the guaranty is 25 years.
If you use for commercial, we recommend 0.5 mm wear layer and the guaranty is 15 years.
2. Q: How can I know your flooring is consistent with your description?
A: Our principle is that Quality is first and free sample is available for your evaluation.
3.Q: Do I need to pay the unilin click patent fee?
A:If you are going to sell our pvc vinyl floor for American or European market, you must to pay the patent fee; If your market is the other countries or buy for project, it is no need for you to pay this fee.
4. Q: What’s your MOQ? How many color I can choose?
A:The MOQ 500sqm
5. Q: Can you provide the floor accessories?
A: Yes. we also provide matching profiles such as skirting, EVA sheet or cork etc. We promise to offer you the one-stop services.
6. Q: Are samples available?
A: Of course. Free sample is available. You can choose the samples directly from our stock, or we can do the sample according to your required color design.
7. Q: What is the average production time? How can I get the flooring in time?
A: Our average production time is around 30 days.
8. Q: Can you OEM or ODM?
A: Yes, the products can be made according to your request.
9.Q: What kinds of payment methods do you accept? And how do you guarantee that I will get your PVC vinyl flooring after I pay?
A: Our payment term is 30% deposit and the balance is against copy bl.
10.Q: Can you provide the sample books to help my promotion?
A: Yes, we can design and offer the sample books to help your promotion. We believe that if you sell well, and then we sell well.